Friday, July 16, 2021

20 Something Snaps - Murals from here and there

As we travel around I take snaps from buses that are on the move. These bus photos are often a bit crooked or out of focus but they are wonderful reminders of places we have been.

This evening I am reminiscing with some photos of murals from my collection.

Colmar, France

Brussels, Belgium

St Johns, Antigua

San Francisco, USA

Senegal

Boston, USA

Singapore

Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin, Ireland

Shanghai, China

Montreal, Canada

Lima, Peru

Hamburg, Germany

Valparaiso, Chile

Montevideo, Uruguay

Lisbon, Portugal

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Curacao

Santa Marta, Colombia

Ecuador

Herculaneum, Italy

Berlin, Germany

Kuranda, Australia

Durban, South Africa

Abidjan, Ivory Coast

Paamut, Greenland

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...