Tuesday, July 20, 2021

The Print Shop

Back in the 80s when we owned not one but two Commodore 64 computers one of our fave software packages was The Print Shop. We used this innovative product to produce birthday cards and banners and to tart up school projects and my university assignments. 

Today on Facebook one of my children shared this link that tells of the resurrection of the Print Shop, his siblings promptly joined him in a trip down memory lane. One of them even suggested that I would probably have some precious artefacts in my collection that were produced using the program. I denied this but, on reflection, realised that there are probably a few of those treasures in the family archives.

In the interim I will share a couple of photos from my working life that display some Print Shop projects. As my place of employment didn't have such clever applications as The Print Shop I used to produce these at home to take into work.

GeniAus at Work - Book Week 1987

GeniAus at Work - 1988 Bicentenary event

2 comments:

  1. Brings back memories of KidPix, Clarisworks and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Kidpix but had forgotten ClarisWorks.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...