Monday, November 25, 2019

Río Simpson National Reserve

 I didn't expect to find a lovely reserve with an English name deep in the Patagonian region in Chile. Our excursion from the ship today took us through some spectacular scenes as we made our way to the reserve on the banks of the Rio Simpson. 

There we found a modern administration building that housed some interesting interpretive displays and clean, modern toilets. After a talk from a local guide we were let loose to take a stroll on a path around the site. We enjoyed our perambulation and the opportunity to record some memories on our cameras.


Administration Building

Interpretive Display


Rio Simpson


Rio Simpson





Local Carvings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...