Friday, November 1, 2019

Anchor Aweigh

 After a beautiful flight on British Airways from London City Airport to New York and a couple of smaller flights on American Airlines that we'd prefer to forget we arrived in Miami. Two nights sleep, no sightseeing and a lot of retail therapy later we are thrilled to be settled on Regent's Seven Seas Mariner for our South American journey.

Our Itinerary

It was lovely to put our feet under the table for a delicious fillet steak in the Prime 7 Restaurant this evening. The food, service and ambience were excellent as usual.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...