Tuesday, November 19, 2019

20 Something Snaps - Openings in Cartagena

19 November 2019

 We have been lucky enough to have visited Cartagena in Colombia (not to be confused with Cartagena in Spain that we have also visited) twice prior to our passages through the Suez Canal. Walking around the older sections of this city which has many magnificent old buildings is an absolute delight. A feature of those buildings I appreciate, given my interest in doors are the many impressive examples to be found.

The Spanish influence is evident in the doors that feature large studs and while most doors are timber, there are a few that add a splash of colour to the environment.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...