Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Repositioning Day


 After a few fun days on the Big Island we boarded an Hawaiian Airlines 'plane in Kona for a quick flight back to Honolulu. Of course I snapped a few images of  our day's progress.

The first few snaps are from The Big Island.


Lava flow
Lush foliage

Abandoned Machinery

Landscape

Grandsons patiently waiting at the airport

In flight

Honolulu

On the approach

Welcomed by a Rainbow

View from our room in Waikiki



More family members found

Our balcony overlooks Kalakaua Avenue


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...