Saturday, December 17, 2016

One word

Shared from my Facebook feed today.

Stolen from Caitlin via Pauleen
USE ONLY ONE WORD! It's tough!
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? White
3. Your dad? Allan
4. Your other half? Tops
5. Your favorite food? Cheese
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Cold
8. Fear? Underground
9. Your home away from home? Newcastle
10. Where were you last night? Bed
11. Something that you aren't? Skinny
12. Favorite Muffins? Blueberry
13. Wish list item? Health
14. Where you grew up? Sydney
15. Last thing you did? Blogged
16. What are you wearing now? Muumuu
17. Your TV? Off
18. Your pets? Paddy
19. Friends? Few
20. Your life? Fabulous
21. Missing someone? No
Copy and paste, and post yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...