Saturday, December 3, 2016

Cruise Booty

When we go cruising Mr GeniAus and I collect Rewards Points for playing deck games, trivia quizzes etc. At the end of each cruise we exchange these points for promotional goods like rugs, baseball caps, tshirts, bookmarks, bags etc.

I am sure that Regent Seven Seas Cruises see these as a good way of advertising their cruises. We always grab a few long-sleeved cotton tshirts and share them among the family. The cotton in these shirts breathes and the long sleeves protect the wearers from the harsh Australian sun.

I wonder if Regent would be impressed with the referrals from the shirt one of our family members wears when doing odd jobs around the house.

Workwear Front

Workwear Back

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...