Tuesday, August 18, 2026

WeekFforFilms

Over on Bluesky Sheena, a Glaswegian living in Northern Ireland, curates a weekly photographic challenge.I have been participating in these challenges for a couple of months It gives me an opportunity to dig into my rather large snapshot archive and share a few images to the weekly theme related to a letter of the alphabet.

Last week's theme for the challenge was WeekFforFilms. After looking at a couple of my posts I realised that I was mostly publishing images relating to adaptations from films to musicals or ballets or vice-versa. I quite enjoy a musical.

Some shows have international appeal. Spotted in 2024 in Cologne, Germany

I took a flying trip to Melbourne, Australia to see this adaptation

An adaptation at the Old Vic in London in 2015

Better than the Movie - London 2022

Loved this adaptation in New York in 2014

A new production at The Sydney Opera House in 2017

Summerhouse from the Sound of Music - Austria 1983

A Golden Oldie in London in 2016

A school performance in Parramatta, Australia - the show went on in spite of Covid

Spotted in Paris, 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...