Over on Bluesky
Sheena, a Glaswegian living in Northern Ireland, curates a weekly photographic challenge.I have been participating in these challenges for a couple of months It gives me an opportunity to dig into my rather large snapshot archive and share a few images to the weekly theme related to a letter of the alphabet.
Last week's theme for the challenge was #WeekDforDark
My first image was taken on our last cruise in June.
 |
| Sunset somewhere in the Indian Ocean |
 |
| A Dark and Delicious Sundae from the Lindt Cafe in Paris |
 |
| A Dark Contribution from Ireland |
 |
| I've read some dark books |
 |
| Coal - Murmansk, Russia |
 |
| Storm rolling in - Sydney Harbour, Australia |
 |
| Looking out - Hercules Cave, Tangier, Morocco |
 |
| Black Sand Beach - Reynisfjara, Iceland |
 |
| My Backyard - Carey Bay, Australia |
 |
| Slave Cell - Stone Town, Zanzibar |
 |
| After Dark - Shanghai, China |
 |
| Dark Headgear for Dark Times - Hooge Crater Museum, Belgium |
 |
| Someone in Marken,Netherlands doesn't like tourists |
 |
| Devils Island - Former French Penal Colony, French Guiana |
 |
Robben Island, South Africa - where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years
|
At the end of a Dark Week giving thanks for lovely lights that illuminate dark spaces
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.
Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.