Friday, December 29, 2023

The 52 Book Club 2024 Reading Challenge

Inspired by fellow bibliophile and genimate, Jennifer Jones of The Best Bookish Blog, I'm signing up for The 52 Book Club 2024 Reading Challenge. 

"The 52 Book Club’s annual reading challenge is made up of 52 unique prompts. The goal is to match one book to each prompt, for a total of fifty-two books over the course of the year. Prompts are related to everything from specific titles, to cover designs, authors, genres, settings, themes, characters, etc." 

The challenge gives one the flexibility to attack the prompts in no particular order. To avoid an end of year panic I must remember to knock over some difficult prompts early in the year.

I completed and really enjoyed a similar challenge in 2022. I didn't enjoy the challenge I enrolled for in 2023 so ditched them after a couple of months.

I am ready for 2024. I will be sharing the results of my challenge reading here on this blog probably in monthly posts. I may also share on other social media channels and Facebook and Goodreads groups devoted to the challenge.

Please wish me luck as I find books that fit the following themes:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...