Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Reading Challenge Progress - June

On the 27th December 2021 the Goodwill Librarian launched on Facebook her 2022 reading challenge. I made a hasty decision to join in. 

Each month I will report my progress in reading books that fulfil her criteria. I will add a link to the Librarything entry for each criterion I tick off.

As I have been travelling for the past five weeks I am rather late in sharing this post. While I read several books during June only two of them matched the challenge criteria. I need to target the  remaining eight criteria by December if I am to complete the challenge. I think I'll manage!!! 

You can see the full list of the challenge criteria here.


13. Released in the year you were born 
Here is New York by E B White   https://www.librarything.com/work/46410/summary/218641329

49. About science  
Little pieces of me by Alison Hammer and others.
https://www.librarything.com/work/25791168/book/218372555


This is not a full list of the books I read in June. The remaining titles can be seen on my Librarything or GoodReads accounts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill I checked out your recent reads on goodreads. There are some interesting titles there. I Do love a reading challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you are/were reading People of the Abyss. I read it some years ago and found it thought-provoking. Have been meaning to read it again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...