Tuesday, November 16, 2021

20 Something Snaps - On with the Show

Having been to my first live show in ages I spoilt myself with some reminiscences this evening. I love leaving reality behind and catching a show, while I am particularly fond of musicals I am happy to enjoy a light drama. 

Sometimes I even take a few photos inside or outside the theatre as a souvenir of an entertaining evening or afternoon. I am amazed at the photos I don't have, perhaps I just haven't labelled them.

I had forgotten about some of these shows but my memories of some will never fade.

Can't remember much about this one

Can't remember this one either

Didn't get to see Rock of Ages in London that time, we had to leave the theatre as there was a bomb scare. We managed to see it in Sydney

Saw this for a second time in London. Robert wasn't impressed

Saw this in Sydney with some grandchildren

Enjoyed this, the cast was excellent

Had to tick this classic off our list, it was good

Magnificent show

Loved this performed in the old Council Chamber

Hilarious slapstick

I don't understand the hype

Another Sydney show with grandchildren

We went to a Bollywood movie in Mumbai

I think I enjoyed this in NYC

First tim Book of Mormon in New York. Fabulous.

A spectacular show but the security man took my plastic drink bottle away

Michael Crawford was the drawcard

My kind of show

Didn't know what to expect - it was fantastic

Lloyd Webber at his best

Another Top show


Another classic I had to see. Hmm.

I would have enjoyed it more if there was enough legroom for my short legs. 

Beuatiful stylish production in the round

Book of Mormon - this time in London, Amazing show

A matinee to see Felicity Kendall - the show was ok.

Million Dollar Quartet in Chicago didn't impress

Can't remember the details, I think it was funny

Wonderful, energetic show



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...