Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Bubbles

I am rather fond of drinks that have bubbles like Perrier and Pepsi or my other favourites Coca-Cola and Champagne. As we are no longer allowed to call our wonderful sparkling Australian wines Champagne I just call them all Bubbly.

In our family we celebrate everything from births to burials and any event we deem appropriate in between with a glass or three of bubbly. As I'm not a connoisseur of fine wine I will drink practically anything as long as I like the taste. Over the years I have samples a few tipples. Here are a few. CHEERS!

We enjoyed this in Budapest

Great Western in 1987

Christmas 1998

Another bottle done and dusted

We are always welcomed on Regent with a bottle or two

Calming the pre-flight nerves in the Qantas Lounge

A local drop ? in Cape Town

I'm happy to drink Prosecco if it's not too sweet


This was a Bubbly ordinaire on Regent

Relaxing at home

I don't buy Veuve but if someone gifts it we have to drink it


A glass of Bubbly is always good after a hard day at sea

We enjoyed this on Le Levant, a small Ponant ship

California Bubbly

Imbibed this in Anchorage, Alaska

On my 60th Birthday - ancient history now

Served on Finnair

Enjoyed Evans and Tate in Margaret River

Pink Bubbly in Villach, Austria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...