Monday, November 2, 2020

20 Something Snaps - Solar and Wind Power

In a meme circulating on Facebook an American woman has asked if anyone remembers their mothers putting washing outside to dry on a line. Does she not recognise the value of letting Mother Nature take care of our clothes' drying? 

In my albums I have several images that show many instances of clothes being dried by solar and wind power.


Portofino, Italy

Nosy Be, Madagascar

Another from Nosy Be, Madagascar

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

Sign in an Apartment Block in Singapore

Comogli, Italy

Hue, Vietnam

Gibraltar

Trogir, Croatia

Osaka, Japan

Zakinthos, Greece

The Gambia, Africa

Bale, Croatia

Roatan

Somewhere in Barbados

Samana, Dominican Republic

A Boat in Halong Bay, Vietnam

Hanoi, Vietnam

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Bilbao, Spain

Cochin, India

Nuuk, Greenland

Egypt - Taken from a ship in the Suez Canal

Mumbai, India

Brunei

Inside a Mausoleum in an Old Cemetery, Manila, Philipines



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...