Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Out the Front Door

While I have ventured out our back door a couple of times since we went into our Covid19 lockdown at the beginning of August I had not been out our front door once during our six weeks in isolation.

When he came in from working in the garden a few days ago Mr GeniAus mentioned that we had a white azalea with a magnificent coverage. Although I have a lovely view of our front garden from my study I hadn't checked on the shrubs since July. It was time for an inspection. 

Yesterday I opened the door, ventured out for a stroll and caught up with some of our spring blooms but, alas, many of the azaleas were past their best. I should have gone out earlier. as I wandered around I once again gave thanks to the previous owners who laid out such a pretty garden. Following are a few snaps from my stroll.























I'm pleased I took my walk yesterday as, today, the weather is rather wild and gloomy as can be seen in this video of our backyard.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...