Thursday, August 26, 2021

International Dogs Day

 August 26 is International Dog Day. I could not let this important occasion pass without paying homage to our loyal mate, Paddy.

As I look back through the images in our family album I realise how important Paddy is to us.

Paddy was the best Christmas surprise ever when he joined our family in 2015

First hugs


Paddy, seen here guarding some files, is interested in Genealogy

Paddy shares the family's fascination with technology

Paddy's favourite outdoor activity is sunbathing

Daily dose of vitamin D

Paddy's favourite toy

Paddy is my toyboy

Paddy loves his nieces and nephews



Paddy is conscious of his appearance and likes to be well-groomed


An adventurous chap, Paddy needs to be tethered by a long rope when playing near the Lake 

Paddy enjoys a spin on the Lake with his Dad

Paddy the lifeguard keeps an eye on his cousins in their kayaks

Paddy loves a party, here he is celebrating with Dave and Freddo

Paddy and his Dad in their Christmas Hawaiian shirts

Paddy looked after his cousin Sunny when he came for a holiday

Paddy didn't leave my side when I was off my feet for a few months


During Lockdown Paddy has a daily date with Gladys





2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post Jill. I wish I’d thought to do a post about our Oscar. I may still do it and link back to you. Having woken to all the bad news in the media it was lovely to meet Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer.Preparing the Paddy post was a good diversion from the news of the day.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...