Saturday, August 14, 2021

20 Something Snaps - Closeups

I often take closeups of ordinary things when travelling as I find them useful later for illustrating blog posts, websites and articles. Sadly I can't remember what some of these images are.

Photos provide so many wonderful memories to contemplate while Covid19 keeps us in lockdown. 

Thatched Roof - Somewhere in England

Busan, South Korea

Trondheim, Norway

Bottle Tops -  Shanghai, China

Savannah, Georgia, USA

Irish National Stud

Bark - Central Park, New York

Plants - Dune 7, Namibia

Rocks - Nelson's Dockyard, Antigua

Timber - Napier, New Zealand

A Temple in Thailand

Tauranga, New Zealand

Someone's Hair - Botswana

Bottles - Bacardi Factory, Puerto Rico

Bulbs, Granada

Souvenirs, Hoi An, Vietnam

Rocks, Darwin, Australia

Brushes - Zanzibar, Tanzania

Bali, Indonesia



2 comments:

  1. Great background patterns for text or slides. The brushes - Clean up your tree or Brush up on skills etc I’m sure you have many ideas for these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saves copyright dramas , as you know, Carmel.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...