Sunday, May 2, 2021

20 Something Snaps of an American Icon

When travelling we are often confronted with advertising for this American icon. However, I couldn't find any relevant snaps from Scandanavia, Iceland or Greenland.

Most of these are a bit fuzzy as they are Bus Photos (taken from a tour bus).

Istanbul, Turkey


Zanzibar

Aqaba, Jordan

Jerusalem, Israel

Nicosia, Cyprus

Osijek, Croatia

St Petersburg, Russia

Napier, New Zealand

Roatan

Somewhere in Mexico

Mexico

Margaritaville, Grand Cayman

Cavtat, Croatia

Ibiza, Spain

Willemstad, Curacao

Maputo, Mozambique

San Antonio, Chile

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Buenos Aires, Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...