Friday, May 28, 2021

Fáilte

 We are always made to feel welcome on our visits to Ireland. I feel so at home there, that's probably because my ancestry is about 2/3 Irish (and the DNA results back that up).

Hopefully we will return again soon. We have our fingers crossed that the Covid curse will be gone by mid 2022 and we can enjoy more time on the Emerald Isle.

Apologies for the quality of some images that are taken from a speeding bus or car.








That's Glenarm

That's BallyGally






Dodgy bus photo :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...