Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Home for Christmas

25th December 2017

We hit the ground running when we arrived home from Africa on Christmas Eve. Today we turned our attention to our nearest and dearest.

The 22 Balls/Bells/Seniors had a super Christmas day in Newcastle. Thanks Jennifer and David for hosting. Tomorrow we will be regrouping at Carey Bay for a Boxing Day BBQ.

We send our best wishes to you and your families and hope that you too were able to share time with those you love.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...