Saturday, December 8, 2018

Environmental Print

 8 December 2018

We had a huge day out in the countryside after landing in Banjul in The Gambia. Our openair transport on bench seats on the back of a converted 4WD truck provided us with good breezes on a hot and dusty day. A bonus was that there were no windows to get in the way of our photographs so some of my snaps are clearer than the fuzzy bus photos I often capture.

I feel that environmental print gives one an insight into the culture of a place hence I am sharing images of some signs and advertisements we passed on our journey today.

Our transport was similar to this one the group ahead of us were in








Where was Sally?







Oops, captured in B&W




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...