Saturday, November 24, 2018

Victoria Falls

 24 November 2018

Victoria Falls has been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember. Today we got out chance to visit the site. This visit wasn't included in our tour but the hosts at our accommodation made the arrangements for us and another couple staying at our lodge. As we were coming across from Zambia into Zimbabwe we had to alight our vehicle at the border and line up to get visa (hard to believe I didn't take any photos). That accomplished we were able to travel the few kilometres to enter the site with the best view of the Falls. 

Unfortunately our visit was in the dry season so the Falls weren't performing as well as they can. We'll just have to return in the wet season. 

We're in the right place







There was lots of native flora along the paths


We passed on nature's jacuzzi

Mr GeniAus likes to live on the edge

Kayaking wasn't on our agenda either

Looking back towards Zambia



A popular place for school excursions

Dr Livingwtone I presume




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...