Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Bed Hopping

28 November 2018

After several weeks of bed hopping around Africa (in very comfy beds) we were pleased to board our ship in Lisbon today, unpack our and look forward to 24 nights in a supremely comfortable Regent bed. 

We love Regent ships and this is the first time we have sailed on The Explorer  the most luxurious ship ever built. Most of the following images are of our cabin suite with a few taken on my first wander around the ship. We are so fortunate to have an opportunity to sail on such a beautiful vessel.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...