Monday, May 27, 2013

Retrospectives

I need to apologise to the few odd people who subscribe to this blog.  While I was travelling I just didn't have time to post as many items as  I wished - we were just having too much fun.

You may have noticed some posts from days gone by appearing here. There are some memories, people and places that we visited that I want to record for posterity and this blog is as good a place as any for that. Hence, as I have time and the inclination, I am putting up a few posts dated when they happened that will appear in their proper sequence in my list of posts.

Hope these retrospectives aren't too much of a bother to you.

At work in Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...