Over on Bluesky Sheena, a Glaswegian living in Northern Ireland, curates a weekly photographic challenge.
I have been participating in these challenges for a couple of months It gives me an opportunity to dig into my rather large snapshot archive and share a few images to the weekly theme related to a letter of the alphabet.
Last week's theme for the challenge was #WeekCforCurves. I had a selection of pics in my archives tagged as Curves so finding images for this theme wasn't too onerous. Following are some of the snaps I shared.
I kicked off with a post taken in my backyard at Carey Bay.
 |
Sailing on Lake Macquarie, Australia
|
 |
| Refreshment between Cape Town and Johannesburg |
 |
| St Pancras Hotel, London |
 |
| Mumbai, India |
 |
| Bridge in Kristiansund, Norway |
 |
| Amsterdam, Netherlands |
 |
| Regent Seven Seas Splendor - At Sea |
 |
| By the Beach - Cassis, France |
 |
| Opera House - Oslo, Norway |
 |
| Villa D'Este- Tivoli, Italy |
 |
| Bollards at the Barbican - Lodon |
 |
Water Play area in Curry Reserve, Camden, NSW. Named for my convict ancestor, Patrick Curry |
 |
| Seafood from Australia |
 |
| A Curvaceous Door in London |
I need now to go hunting for Dark images for next week!
I’m impressed that you have given them tags like “curves” as well as place location etc.
ReplyDeleteAlso impressed that you’re keeping engaged with Bluesky. Pauleen
ReplyDeleteAs I rarely get comments here I only just saw your comments. Thanks for the support. BTW I have several geometric tags plus some for colours and shapes.
ReplyDelete