Tuesday, July 21, 2026

WeekBforBehind

Over on Bluesky Sheena, a Glaswegian living in Northern Ireland, curates a weekly photographic challenge.

I have been participating in these challenges for a couple of months It gives me an opportunity to dig into my rather large snapshot archive and share a few images to the weekly theme related to a letter of the alphabet.

Last week's theme for the challenge was #WeekBforBehind. As I have large collection of people taking photographs I chose a subtheme #BehindtheCamera. Following are some of the snaps I shared.

Torshavn, Faroe Islands

Norfolk Island, Australia

Wife-Carrying Competition - Singleton, Australia

Family Wedding - Castaway Island, Fiji

Sydney, Australia

Namafjall, Iceland

Petra, Jordan

Palm Cove, Queensland

Harstad, Norway

Bilbao, Spain

Parthenon, Athens, Greece

Bordeaux, France

Osaka, Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...