Thursday, March 28, 2024

20 Something Snaps - Signs of Antigua

Today I went down a rabbit hole when looking for images of Gods' Houses

I found myself in my collection of photos taken in Antigua that we visited fourteen and ten years ago. Signs are a powerful and useful means of communication that give us information about people, places and the environment. 

My photo software allows me to do Boolean searches so I asked it to find me images of Signs from Antigua (of course I've had to have applied metadata/keywords to the images) . Here are some I found.

At the port

Manchineel

Cricket is popular in Antigua, home of legend Sir Viv Richards




Historic Port




Plenty of shopping opportunities for tourists




No need for coins

We didn't get lost - many signs here



In case we forgot our tour group

We spotted several churches




2 comments:

  1. Wow you sure do have many photos of your travels. Interesting theme.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...