Monday, February 12, 2024

What do your mugs say about you?

Have you ever received a Coffee Mug as a present?

I have quite a collection of mugs that have been gifted to me over the years. When we lived on an acreage I was in my chicken phase so, now that I've moved on, I think have a large collection of chicken mugs and other novelties among our treasures in the garage. Perhaps I sent them to Vinnies.

As I was emptying the dishwasher this evening I surveyed the mugs I had used, most were boring white ones but there were four gift ones in the haul.

What do my mugs say about me?

What do your mugs say about you?

2 comments:

  1. My mugs are similar to yours , a few I love Nanna ones , stacked in next to the Irish mugs .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I'm sure many of us have telling mug collections

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...