Monday, February 5, 2024

Too busy to post

When I'm travelling I try to organise my photos into folders and attach metadata. If I have time I select and resize some photos from the day and save them into a folder ready to be uploaded to Facebook or a blog post. I'm fairly good with the Facebook posts but sometimes I don't get around to blogging. 

Today I've spent a few hours deleting those folders of photos I've shared in blog posts and find myself with quite a collection that deserve a post. 

As we've recently booked our next trip to the UK and Europe today I'm posting some photos from my EnglandSigns folder. These images remind me to keep my wits about me and stay safe as I travel in that foreign land.

Horningsham, Wiltshire

Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk

Hever Castle, Kent

Abbotsbury Swannery, Dorset

On a fence in London

Doors in London

Also in London

On the road in Kent?

At the SS Great Britain in Bristol

Tower Bridge Machinery

A Park in Winchester

A London Theatre

London

Docklands, London

Docklands, London

Botany Bay, Kent

Bath

Wisley Garden

Moravian Settlement near Pudsey

Saltaire

Hale Purlieu, Hampshire

Churchill's War Rooms, London

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...