Monday, August 14, 2023

Top Wales Attraction

Today we visited the fabulous St Fagans National Museum of history https://museum.wales/stfagans/. It was in stark contrast to the disappointing Blists Hill Victorian Village we saw in England last week.

This huge open air museum featured a castle and a host of relocated buildings from all around Wales which catered to our interests in architecture, gardens and history. This site was the best we visited during our time in Wales.
 
I am finding it so difficult to select photos from today's excursion - perhaps I need to make more than one post :-))

These images are from the Castle which is in its original location on the site.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...