Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Signs of Welcome

So many of the sites we visited in our recent journey around Northern Europe and the UK rolled out the welcome mat for us. Each of these images is a great memory jogger for me.

Liverpool, England

National Waterfront Museum, Swansea, Wales

Stonehenge, England (I resisted temptation)

Salisbury, England

Tenby, Wales

Porvoo, Finland


Castletown, Isle of Man


Ards Peninsula, Northern Irelaand

Reykjavik, Iceland

Calne, Wiltshire, England


Saarema, Estonia

Kristianopel, Sweden (I passed on the camping)

Karlskrona, Sweden

Tormamn, Sweden

Salisbury, England

Reykjavik, Iceland - This was an education!

Llanfoist, Wales 

Liverpool, England

Torshavn, Faroe Islands

Ullapool, Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...