Friday, November 4, 2022

Reading Challenge Progress - September and October

On the 27th December 2021 the Goodwill Librarian launched on Facebook her 2022 reading challenge. I made a hasty decision to join this challenge. 

Each month I will report my progress in reading books that fulfil her criteria. I will add a link to the Librarything entry for each criterion I tick off.

You can see the full list of the challenge criteria here.

As I was travelling overseas during the second half of September and all October I didn't manage to meet the three remaining challenges. My husband and I were so busy and learning about new places that I only managed to read a couple of books.

Now that we are settled back at home I am sure that I will be able to complete the remaining three challenges below by the end of December. 


35. Only published as an ebook 

40. On audiobook read by the author 

45. About current events 

The few books I read in September and October can be seen on my Librarything or GoodReads accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...