Monday, November 28, 2022

20 Something Snaps - Rhodes

Just a month ago we docked for the second time in Rhodes Greece. It was nearing the end of our holiday and we were a trifle tired after six weeks of touring. 

As we had previously visited the port and done a rather extensive tour of the major sights we opted to have a slow day and wander around the historic old town by ourselves. I could easily spend a week on this delightful island.

I just managed to sort and label our photos this morning so, while it's fresh in my mind I'll share a few.

View of the Old City from our balcony


First stop - a Church

The French are here

Many cats call Rhodes home

There are old and new trades

Lots of restaurants and watering holes


Souvenirs around many corners


One of the squares





Local Dragons

There are some peaceful corners


The locals feed the stray animals






Looking back to the Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...