Friday, September 23, 2022

Villa Adriana

Yesterday we travelled out of Rome to the Tivoli area. The first site we visited was Villa Adriana (Hadrian's Villa) a World Heritage site from the 1st century AD.

We had no intention of visiting this place that we hadn't heard anything about but I was desperate to visit the nearby Villa D'Este. When trying to book a tour for the latter from Rome we found that they were bundled with a visit to Hadrian's Villa so we signed up. Am I pleased that we did! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...