Sunday, June 13, 2021

Unloved

This poor blog has been neglected for two years as I tend to use my Facebook account to post about our activities. 

Having spent some time reading, reminiscing  and enjoying old posts here today I am going to breathe more life into this blog. I'm not looking for any other audience than myself. While I continue to keep a comprehensive diary in an Excel spreadsheet I'll use this blog on an ad hoc basis to share a few more picture stories.

I may even transfer some of the entries I made using Journey software  between 2017 and 2019 over here.

 I've started by updating some of the static pages on the site. Let's see what transpires!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...