Friday, April 23, 2021

Fish and Chipperies

From time to time I take photos of eateries that we visit. When travelling these are often shops, cafes or restaurants that serve that good old staple Fish and Chips. Following are a few of the establishments that have contributed to our cholesterol count and some which we have passed on our travels.

Victor Harbour, South Australia

Maroubra, NSW, Australia

London, England

Dublin, Ireland

Somewhere in Ireland

Somewhere else in England

England again

Akureyri, Iclenad

Penzance, England


Sydney, Australia

Mandurah, Western Australia

Seattle, Washington

Mykonos, Greece

Gibraltar

Australia's most famous Fish and Chippery - Doyles, Watsons Bay, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...