Sunday, July 19, 2020

Not Quite 20 Something Snaps - Anchors

If I see an anchor when I am away I try to grab a  photo. Some of my pics are a bit dodgy but they are all reminders of amazing adventures.

With the Family - Honolulu 1983

On a building in London

Belfast, Ireland

A Grave Marker in Paamuit, Greenland

Hafnir, Iceland

Alesund, Norway

St Barts

Nelson's Dockyard, Antigua

Boston,USA

Honnigsvag, Norway

Copenhagen, Denmark

Montevideo, Uruguay

Liverpool, England

Qaqortoq, Greenland

Murmansk, Russia

Lisbon,Portugal



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...