Wednesday, April 29, 2020

20 Something Snaps - Man's Best Friend

 As we travel around we see many canines. Some are loved pets while some appear to be homeless. I tend to give the poor homeless souls a wide berth lest I get a rabid souvenir to take home from my holiday.

Following are some happy snaps of dogs we have met along the way. I won't hazard a guess at the various breeds lest I cause offence to someone.

Da Nang, Vietnam

Longyearben, Svalbard

Venice, Italy

St. Lucia

St Lucia

Rounding up the sheep in New Zealand

Barbados

Central Park, New York USA

Another handsome specimen in Longyearben

Japan

Norway

Salvador de Bahia, Brazil

Mumbai, India

Savannah, Georgia USA

A second canine from Savannah

Puerto Varas, Chile

Punta Arenas, Chile

Singapore

Paamiut, Greenland

Iceland


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...