Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Hello, is it beer you're looking for?

 I am very interested in environmental print in all its forms including signs, banners, plaques, advertising. Although I don't set out to photograph particular classes of item, if I dig into my photo archives, I can often find a collection of images relating to a theme. 

Today I dug up some images that related to the promotion of a universal drink, beer. Several of these photos taken from a moving bus are a bit fuzzy.

Sydney, Australia

Montreal, Canada

Costa Maya, Mexico

Honolulu, USA

Antwerp, Belgium

Shangai, China

Lahinch, Ireland

Pittsburg, USA

Salzburg, Austria

Florence, Italy

Hue, Vietnam

Somewhere in England

Izapa, Mexico

Dublin, Ireland

Kyoto, Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...