Sunday, January 5, 2020

20 Something Snaps - Knock, Knock

There are thousands of Door photos on my hard drive but only a few snaps of an important piece of door furniture, the Knocker.

Today I am sharing some knocker images that I have snapped on my travels. Lions' Heads and Hands seem to be the most popular motifs.

Patmos, Greece

Dubrovnic, Croatia

St Paul de Vence, France

Smallhythe Place, England

Singapore

Shanghai, China

Puerto Vallerto, Mexico

Cologne, Germany

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Florence, Italy


Gassin, France

Hoi An, Vietnam

Rome, Italy

Male, Maldives

Cartagena, Colombia

Cartagena, Colombia

Cartagena, Colombia

Charleston, USA

Lima, Peru

Bulguska, South Korea

Montevideo, Uruguay

Trujillo, Peru


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...