Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Signs of London

Our flight to London yesterday in Emirates Business Class was comfortable and uneventful.  

After a good night's sleep at the Crowne Plaza in Docklands we set off on the tube for London. Our destinations were the SkyGarden and the London Mithraeum. In between these two exceptional visits we meandered through the streets reacquainting ourselves with one of our favourite cities. 

The signs we snapped tell a small part of London's story.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...