Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Pineapple Express

16 January 2019

Our excursion away from the resort this afternoon took us to the Dole Plantation (with a couple of detours to more than one Ross Store) with one of  our descendants and her family.

Although we had been to Hawaii on several occasions we had never bothered to visit this site. It was much better than I anticipated, we enjoyed a train ride through the plantation on the Pineapple Express and a walk through the lovely gardens. At the end of our visit we fortified ourselves with a Dole Pineapple Ice Cream.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...