Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Windows on the World - O is for Ornamental Obidos

This month I am participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge where I will endeavour to post on this blog each day. I will be sharing photos of Windows that I have photographed on my travels and highlighting from A-Z the places where I found these Windows on the World.

Annoying showers hindered our exploration of the walled Roman town of Obidos in Portugal. In spite of the the inclement weather I managed to grab a few clear photos of windows there.










5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there some years ago. It's a beautiful place, as your pictures are.
    -----
    Eva - Mail Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father is heading to Portugal and Spain right now on a cruise. I can't wait to hear all about it when he comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While Obidos was charming it is just one of many lovely towns we have visited.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...