Saturday, May 17, 2014

Don't tell Andre...

.. but I really travelled to Newcastle with Robert  to see and  hear the legendary Seekers perform in Andre's concert at The Newcastle Entertainment Centre last night.

Waiting for the Seekers
 
While Andre's music was fun and took us on a toe tapping virtual trip to Vienna I had to wait patiently for my main event.

The Seekers didn't come on till 10:15, I thought they weren't coming. They were fabulous. Little Judith Durham was brilliant - had tears in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...