Monday, May 19, 2014

20 Something Snaps - Roaming in Roma

We collected our rental car yesterday and set out for Villa D'este as wanted to stay out of central Rome. 

The GPS was malfunctioning so we drove aimlessly and didn't know where we were. All of a sudden I said "that looks like St Peters". It was! Somehow we were in the city! 

The moment when the penny dropped

We then spent a couple of hours on a personal driving tour and Mr Geniaus coped admirably with the Sunday traffic in Rome.

Along the way I snapped a few pics from the moving car. 



We weren't the only people who were lost





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...