Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Sunset Cruise

We've been off grid for a few days enjoying the scenery and culture in Arnhem Land.  
Now at Seven Spirit Bay we are having a relaxing morning before exploring this afternoon.

Following are a few snaps from our recent sunset cruise from Davidson's Arnhem Land Safaris at Mt. Borradaile.

The party bus delivered us to the swamp/waterhole/billabong

First croc of many

Reflections

The Jesus Bird hopping from lily pad to lily pad

Seventeen babies in this family of ducks

Mount Borradaile in the background

Not a care in the world

Young Jabiru

My what big teeth you have

Flood debris in tree

Salut, what's a cruise without bubbly?

Goodbye sun

Hello Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...