Thursday, June 8, 2023

Comfort Food

It's a dismal day here in Carey Bay so we had some comfort food at lunchtime: Aussie Meat Pies, Peas, Carrot and Mash. 

Reflecting on the humble meat pie sent me to my photo archive to see what I could find.


Dubbo Pie

On the Sydney to Newcastle run

A Square Meal at Castle Hill RSL

Home style - Pies, peas and mash

Spreading crumbs in the car as we drive along

Delish find from our drive last month

Little Party Pies at a family celebration

Fredo Pies - on the Sydney to Brisbane Highway

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...