Monday, February 7, 2022

20 Something Snaps - Waiting for Mail

We covered 800km in our Saturday and Sunday drives this week and I took hundreds of photos of our natural and built environment here in New South Wales. 

Robert was very patient when I asked him to slow down so I could take photos of some of the letterboxes we passed on our travels. He even backed up on a couple of occasions.

I think it's time we ditched our boring mail receptacle and followed the lead of those who have individualised their letterboxes. In case you want to join us you may take inspiration from some of the following.






















4 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...