Wednesday, September 2, 2020

20 Something Snaps - Snappers

 I just can't help myself. When we are out and about, especially at popular tourist sites, I sometimes take photos of my fellow shutterbugs. Sometimes Mr GeniAus catches me in the act as well.

Do you recognise any of these sites?


Antalya, Turkey

A Poser in Paris

The Grandkids and Mr GeniAus in Hawaii

Caught by Mr GeniAus in Auckland, New Zealand


Nuuk, Greenland

Malaga, Spain

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Thailand

Iguazu Falls, Argentina

Antwerp, Belgium

Shanghai, China

Quebec, Canada

Lima, Peru

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Montevideo, Uruguay

Okavango Delta, Botswana, Africa

On the road to Kinsale, Ireland

Somewhere in Barbados

Vigur, Iceland

Qaqortoq, Greenland

Geysir, Iceland


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...